Yes, love is in the air! The time is come to admit it: I am in love. It has been about two weeks since the discovery and I couldn't be more excited, happy, and energized. No, sorry it's not the boyfriend. Yet. That will come in a bit. At the moment, my love is called TurboFire, a high intensity cardio training program that a friend of a friend at church is letting our house borrow for a month. I LOVE IT!!! It is amazing and it makes me sweat buckets, which I actually enjoy. Some might find that odd, but I really do love jumping around and giving my heart a good workout. Breathing hard and using energy which in turn gives energy is such a great feeling. Most of it is based on kick-boxing with a little dance mixed in which is already a fun workout, the instructor is super positive and energetic, and it makes you feel good at the end. I really don't want to have to give it back to the owner in a month. What am I going to do without it?! Getting out of shape again is not what I want to do.
Today the routine was called Fire 55 EZ meaning that it was 55 min and supposedly easy...? Yeah, right. Probably it didn't help that I had sort of just eaten but it was NOT an easy workout, but it was good. And I sweated through my shirt....I guess that makes it good, or at least beneficial.
And one thing I want to know is how instructors on fitness videos have their hair stay perfectly throughout the whole routine. Chalene always looks good, but she doesn't look overly made-up which I appreciate, however, along with her ponytail (of which I completely approve) she has side bangs that are never pinned back. There has to be some serious hairspray action going on there. Today I couldn't find an adequate bobby pin so I thought I would emulate; surely I could last one workout with hair in my face. Ha. Ha. Ha. My hair was wet and hanging down in strands before we even got to the second routine. How does she DO that? Not only does it stay in place but it doesn't get sweaty? Maybe they have high powered fans that whisk all the sweat away or they set the room at 50F or .... really I have no idea, but I don't think it's fair. :)
Peace
No comments:
Post a Comment