I'm soooooo happy and thankful that I have been blessed and healed to enjoy reading again! Reading is so fun! I'm almost done with The Return of the King which should help me have time for "more important" things. Like diving more into the Bible perhaps. :) There is so much allusion in the story of Aragorn, Frodo, and Gandalf; it's crazy! And fun to pick up. I'm also in the middle of a book called The Hidden Power of Prayer and Fasting by Mahesh Chavda which has been a really good (and easy) read.
Along the lines of books, Catch the Fire USA just put in a substantial resource order to expand the bookstore and Catch the Fire Raleigh. I am SO SO, Oh, So excited. Honestly it was rather piddly and the product was super stagnant and we had no money so there was never anything new, different, or exciting happening in that area. We did even have Bibles! And we're a "church" bookstore!! Travesty. We were able to get an account with a distributing company so now we can buy books wholesale which helps immensely and it's in time for the conference this weekend!! Sa-weeet. That is what I have to say about it. Kathryn and I spent about four hours on Thursday re-pricing everything that we already had and tomorrow when everything comes in we'll get to do it all again! Oh, yay. I'm looking forward to a very successful weekend spreading the love of God through amazing books! Tangible presence of the Lord? ....I think so!
No comments:
Post a Comment