Awesome week in the making. Monday through today SoM students sat in on a Soaking Seminar held by Connie and Jeremy Sinnott; I really enjoyed the teaching on 'intimacy' by Connie and the animation of Jeremy as he spoke. It was a good prep course to have before a conference. Tonight started the Mountain Movers conference here at the church which is focusing on two of the 'seven mountains of influence': business and government. Jerry Anderson, president of La Red Business Network spoke tonight sharing on the impact that this program has had around the world in governments and businesses just by bringing principles and values back in the picture. No denying that the transformation that our nations, governments, and business desperately need lies in the lack of morals, values, and conviction of principles. Already prisons, militaries, and judicial systems in Guatemala, Columbia, Mexico, Argentina, Ukraine, and other nations have seen drastic improvements in crime rates and corruption by teaching values to their leaders. Awesome. It's circulating in the US too; yay. So, how's your character?
What's God doing? Shaking the mountains; in me, in us, in the air. Wow, is He good. Even at the beginning of the week I was excited to see all the things that God is going to do and bring about this week (I've been praying to get completely smothered in His presence) and today was no exception and He did not disappoint. The Freshwind band played tonight and are typically rockin' but they started off slower tonight which went against how I was feeling; I was ready to go! I went to the back where there was space to dance and just went at it and the band finally caught on. ;) His holiness was everywhere and I couldn't worship hard enough. He is so so worthy. Ahh, it was so good and I was so sweaty by the end. Fabulous! Ministry time was good too; I prayed for others with Kristyn from my outreach team and because there aren't as many people at this conference we had time to pray for each other. I love God.
Peace.
No comments:
Post a Comment