Wow...how to start....
Thursday was a super hard day for me. Mike Pilavachi taught on Insecurity in the morning and we missed our second session due to everyone soaking. I didn't really have a relaxing time of it, but instead I was superiorly irritated and aggitated. It put me in one of those blah moods for quite sometime. At CBN that night, even though I didn't really feel "into" worship I told God I would worship despite feeling anything or nothing because I know that He is good at least in my head.
Friday Mike spoke on Grace and Leadership. Fabulous teacher. For small group we went to Montana's Grill and Amber and I split some of the most delicious sweet potato fries. Yum. I went to the "Come, Holy Spirit" meeting where He softened me up a bit getting back on my good side. :)
Saturday after a bunch of mayhem and uncertainty, Erin and I went with our friends Amber and Bart to some parks north of here to take pictures. Due to some of the events surrounding the trip, it wasn't our best day and our attitudes didn't help it. (Sorry, Lord and friends) We ended the day wanting to punch something. One of the movies of the week was Cinderella Man; quite nice. I hope I will one day be a supportive wife like she.
Sunday!!! Today we started in our ministry areas which for Team Finland meant working with the youth meeting. The youth pastors happen to be out of the country so it was kinda just us with a little help. I sorta forgot what preteens act like. Wow. I got to man the donut and hot chocolate table today which was fun, but other than that, introducing myself, and participating in a game, I/we didn't do much. We will do more as we go on. After lunch, Erin, Mark, and I went downtown to sightsee and walk around. It was fabulous! Such a beautiful day and it was cool to snap pictures and just experience the wonderful city that is Toronto. Clean, big, tall, nice. We ended the walk at the CTF campus Central for church which was cool. They hold the meetings in a club which has an edgy vibe to it.
After church a group went to Tim's to hang out and we talked about SoM and such. We got a ride back with Andrew (awesome) and he took us on a drive around town and then around the airport and back through town and everywhere. The guys put on techno music and we got Holy Spirit ROCKED! It was amazing! Oh, my word! And Mark was so right in that there are dozens of portals around the airport; craziness! God is so good. I want more, and the only reason I want more is that He wants me to have more and wants to give me more! Bless Him!!
So after a few days of struggling with crap, Sunday has been awesome and God is amazing. And even more amazing than that is that He loves me and He likes me! WOW. Definitely more to come; it's conference week!
No comments:
Post a Comment