Friday, April 15, 2011

SOZO

So the job thing didn't really turn out to be what was posted which was quite disappointing. Thus, I am still jobless and attempting with the utmost effort not to be downcast. I really need work....aaaaarrrrggghhhhhh!

In other news a couple of us from the office get to go to another church tonight and tomorrow for some SOZO training. SOZO is inner heart healing counseling that was birthed out of Bethel in Redding. It's slightly similiar to RTF (Restoring the Foundations by Betsy and Chester Kylstra). At this point I'm just hoping they have hands-on training...I feel I need a bit of ministry. haha.

But as I'm hearing from the IHOP Prayer Room at the moment, "The Lord is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear? You are my refuge. You are my tower of strength, and you are my shelter. I run into your Name."

Greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment