My time has come. Yesteday was my first day in the office. Started it off with worship with the SoR where we had to sing prophetically over someone else. Ash and I sang over each other; 'twas really good. God is trying to get through my thick skull (and heart) that He really does love me. Why so hard to accept love? Then my day was a bit slow as far as work was concerned until I met with Ashlee about expectations and Kate (mi jefe) who was faithful in giving me a boat load to get started on. Whoo hoo. Today I started on that boat load and even without her there I got through a lot of it, of which I am more than proud of myself. :D Mas manana. I have never had an email account that filled up so fast...with emails that were actually pertinent to me (LU spam mail doesn't count).
Kathryn, fellow intern, took me out to sushi today! Delish. Oh, and on the topic of food... since I woke up too late to pack anything decent for lunch I just grabbed a can from the pantry knowing there is a kitchen at the church. Unfortunately, this kitchen is not used very often - aside from tea making - and thus, is very poorly stocked (we BOL'rs have nothing to complain about :) and so there is no can opener. After about 7 min, since seven is the perfect number, of trying to open the can with various knives, I found the butcher knife worked sufficiently well. Maybe next time I will open the can at home. Or take a better lunch. haha
The blosoms are gorgeous here and the pollen is everywhere! PTL I don't have allergies!
Peace
No comments:
Post a Comment