Sunday, November 28, 2010

Tis the Season to be Tired

Friday night was great! We met early in the House of Prayer for a pre-service soaking/prayer time where we filled each other up and got HS drunk. Because we were the ministry team for the evening we got to sit on the front rows and feel official. Some of the girls and I took the invitation to come to the front and worship where I was planning to dance around or something but when the guitarist first touched the strings Andrea and I pretty much fell on the floor. Hilarious (and this is a big deal b/c I used to never get affected like this so I'm really excited and the HS is fun and amazing and it's a blast to have fun with Him). We gave the words we had received before the meetings and got to pray for those who came up from prayer, and then we prayed for those who wanted more HS after the meeting. They also had about 10 baptisms which is always exciting, adding to the excitement that we had 4 of my classmates get baptized earlier that afternoon. SO GOOD! I love baptisms; they are so powerful and more than just symbolic and I find it joyous seeing others take part. I kinda wish I could do it again, ya know.

I got to put to new JesusCulture CD on my iTunes...wonderful! 

I tried to nap on Friday getting ready for the big night but it didn't really work all that much, but I tried to stay up as much as I could anyway. I stayed up for the 12-2 session taking a break to shower and such, and then the 2-4 session though there was a little cat nap during that one, and then I was going to leave but James came in and put on Passion of the Christ so I decided to stay for it even though my mind was not really functioning, I was tired, and my body fatigued. haha, am I back at Covenant? lol. I was able to keep my eyes open for the majority of it and it was good though there were parts where I was too tired to cry. So I finally made it to bed around 6:15 with Erin promising to wake me up at 8:20 so I could leave for outreach. Ouch.

Saturday: God was totally with me all day helping me to function and be effective. I didn't feel too drained or tired - all miraculous - and I had a great time at the World Life Expo downtown where we joined the Open Sky Cafe sharing Spiritual Readings and Healing Touches to whoever stopped by. The expo is all about new age stuff but since He that is in me is greater than he that is in the world nothing crappy could touch us. I felt really at peace event though there was a lot of shady stuff there and people who came to our booth could feel the bubble of peace as well. I got to head up my team of Peter, Philip, and myself and it was tons of fun; we saw lots of healings and prophesied over a bunch of people too. A few ladies asked about our church though we didn't advertise that sort of thing at all. Some were open. Some had huge blockages inhibiting our words to do much difference, but I take by faith that they are seeds.

That night I went to bed at 8:30. Much needed. This morning I still felt like I had been run over by a bus but BABES ran the whole service for the youth. Aside from one kid getting hurt in the game we tried to play all went well. :) Kristyn spoke on how to hear the voice of God and I followed it up by giving a blurb about the prophetic and then leading the kids through some activations. Fun. After the service SOM prophesied over whoever wanted to stick around. I was going to say that it was harder but the words came just my mind was not picking them up very quickly. Need to nap but now I'm off to focus (or attempt to) on tomorrow. Prayers of refreshing welcome.
Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment