Friday, November 26, 2010

Fun Stuff Ahead

Tonight is Team BABES' first time being a part of the ministry team for the Come Holy Spirit Meeting. This will be interesting because while I've gone to many of these meetings, I've never really paid attention to what's going on; I just go for the atmosphere. (PS I believe you can catch these meetings on Catchthefire.tv if you're interested) Mostly we'll share prophetic words/words of knowledge and pray for those who want/need it.

Even later tonight we will be having a 12-hour prayer/worship session. It's optional but sounds really good to me. It starts at midnight and goes til noon tomorrow. While I won't be able to go to the whole thing I hope to be there for most of it. And the best part is that it's in our building so I don't have to travel far. :)

Tomorrow Team BABES is going downtown in two groups to be a part of a New Age Expo. There is a booth called the Open Sky Cafe where we will give "Spiritual Readings" to anyone who stops by for a word. Our connections are with YWAM which is cool and I'm excited to see what God does in and through us. I'm on the morning shift so please be praying for me that I only speak the truth and that we are a light and that we fully walk in the authority that God has given us.

Sunday Team BABES is leading the whole youth meeting in the morning. We have a fun and prophetic time planned but we'll have to see what happens. The rest of the day will be spent wrapping up loose ends for Monday which I will have to tell you all about after it happens. ;-P And sometime this weekend I will have to start working on my next sermon on the topic of "Identity." yay.
Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment