~~** Note: This was written Thursday but because I finished typing it after midnight I was unable to post it. Lovely internet curfew.**~~
Happy Thanksgiving to all my fellow Americans! I must say it really hasn't felt like a holiday considering that not many people here think of this day any different than any other. Not to say I'm not thankful....I have so much and I'm so blessed and I could offer thanks for forever. God is good.
This week James Levesque (sp?) is here with us talking about Prophetic Evangelism. He is from Connecticut and a very dynamic speaker. He is 100% real and doesn't sugar coat anything, but rather is an in-your-face, yell-if-I-have-to kind of guy. The authority and authenticity that he carries has been refreshing to sit under and even when he's just talking Erin and I can feel the HS presence in the room and others have said the same.
Tonight at CBN Erin told me that the pre-service prayer team had received words about increased joy, breakthrough, freedom, and restoration for the evening. Awesome. HS was already there and it just got better with the expectancy of what was going to happen. Worship was fantastic aka HS presence all over. There were some angel sightings and so we gathered where they were (I encourage you to check out the archive version on cbn.com under "spiritual gifts"). I didn't particularly feel anything while in the group so I moved around to other manifesting friends. Joy is contagious and so much fun. James got up to speak but I saw Erin and Kristyn off to the side having fun so I joined them and spent the rest of the service on the floor laughing and with spasms. We got kinda loud too. Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is FREEDOM! The Spirit of the Lord is inside of me, therefore I have freedom within me, on me, or whatever other preposition you want to use. cool. Refreshing evening. It was just what I've been craving and needing.
After the drunk fest a group of us went out to Jack Astor's for a good-bye "dinner" for Lillian, my third roommate. She's an intern from Brazil and her last day is tomorrow. We'll definitely miss her and her bubbly personality. ...More later. Happy Holidays!
Peace.
No comments:
Post a Comment