Thursday, November 11, 2010

Back to the Homeland!

Tomorrow Team BABES is hitting the road around 9:30 and heading for the border. I'm quite excited to go back to the States though it won't be home or anywhere I really know. We are going to Kalamazoo, MI for mini-outreach and will be there through Mon. I would love your prayers for safety, for the team (unity, good time, growth, etc.), and especially for Olivia and myself as we will be giving our sermons on Sunday morning to the congregation at New Day Community Church. Excited for the opportunity but nervous as well of course. I did finish writing it thankfully, but it needs a lot of practice in order for it to come off naturally.

Friday will be mostly driving with dinner at the church when we get in. Saturday we will be helping around the community, cleaning up the streets and such and then later hosting a bbq for the community as well. Sunday we will be at the church most of the day and we head back Monday. We will be staying with host families and I hope to be a blessing to them as well.
God bless!

2 comments:

  1. how was your time in mich

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi it is me larry l name less face less
    anonymous

    ReplyDelete