Do not be afraid, for I have ransomed you. I have called you by name; you are mine.
When you go through deep waters, I will be with you. When you go through rivers of difficulty, you will not drown. When you walk through the fire of oppression, you will not be burned up; the flames will not consume you.
For I am the LORD, your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior. I gave Egypt for your freedom; I gave Ethiopia and Seba in your place. Others were given in exchange for you. I traded their lives for your because you are precious to me. You are honored, and I love you.
Do not be afraid, for I am with you....
...Nothing is compared to what I am going to do. For I am about to do something new. See, I have already begun! Do you not see it?
I will make a pathway through the wilderness. I will create rivers in the dry wasteland...Yes, I will make rives in the dry wasteland so my chose people can be refreshed...
...For I will pour out water to quench your thirst and to irrigate your parched fields. And I will pour out my Spirit on your descendants and my blessing on your children.
Peace. Isaiah 43:1-4, 18-20, 44:3
No comments:
Post a Comment