Saturday, August 13, 2011

All things work together

God is amazing...whenever I take the time to think about life in a wider scope I marvel every time at how God orchestrates things and causes all things to work for my good. Because He loves me.

Just think about it...about five months ago I moved to Raleigh knowing next to no one and went without a job for three months. Now, because I stepped out in the direction I knew He was pointing me (though seeing not much of the path beneath me) and He lined up everything else I have two reputable job titles that I would be pleased to put on my resume and I'm in two positions that I both love and learn from. Not to mention it will be nice to have an income where I can pay for food, bills, debts, etc. Sweet.

And I know it's not all about the resume and honestly I would be happy never to have to use one again, but being a business student who had to compile one for every class and had its "importance" pounded in my head, it's nice to know I am strengthening it as I go. Cool how God knows what is important to us and likes to bless us in those ways as well.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment