On my delivery drive today I passed a church sign that said, "Hell is hotter than this Sunday worship." I didn't know whether to laugh, cry, or just pray. Must admit I am rather confused; is this a good thing? This makes me think that their Sunday worship is a bucnh of monotone singers putting the congregation to sleep with their songs of perhaps good words and meaning but no heart, soul, or spirit. What has worship come to? I definitely want my worship to be hotter than hell. We are supposed to be one with God who is the all-consuming fire which I imagine is rather hot. Can anything be hotter? I doubt it. Therefore, MY God is hotter than hell. So there.
God=hot. Hell=not.
Today our delicious produce package included sprite melons which I had never tried before. I was somewhat wary because I dispise honeydew and cantelope, but this was a sweeter melon and, as the discription said, with a slight pear flavor.
Got the news this week that my sister will be going to Toronto to do the school that I did last year!!!! I am so so so so very excited and, of course, extremely proud. Can't believe that it was only a year ago that I was there. Sending her off makes me miss it and wish I could go back and live in an unattractive building with questionable food but with 50 other passionate young people crazy about the Holy Spirit and not worry about anything "real life". To each time a season, I know. It was great and now is too. It's going to be awesome to see her transformed under the intimate love of Abba!! Yay yay yay!
Speaking of my fabulous sister, tomorrow is her birthday and I get to see her on Wednesday!!! Get to go to Indy for a week and I'm stoked, especially to go to church. Last time I was there I missed out, but not this time! Looking forward to some lovely birthday celebrations, raspberry picking, and family time.
Peace.
No comments:
Post a Comment