Friday, July 8, 2011

Yay! Found it!

Lost something? Pray about it. Seriously, why not? He knows where everything is anyway.

Today was one of answered prayers (whether or not I actually prayed them). So cool; I found several things that I had misplaced and had no clue where they were. And I'm not one to lose a lot of things. I typically remember where I put things or I can trace it back in my mind and find where I randomly placed them, but over the course of a couple months some things meandered out of my recollection.

1. My Nike duffle bag. Yay, I found it....stuffed in the back of my closet behind all the blankets and comforters that I won't be using for another four and a half months. Would've been helpful to have that for the Nashville trip, but I'm glad to know where it is.
2. My tan bra. Yay, I found it....under the bed??? No matter, it's a very important discovery. Thanks God for the guidance - I was looking under the bed for the aforementioned bag and found this instead!! Sweet.
3. My house key!!!! Yay, i found it....in my running shoe. haha. Yeah, may sound weird but when I go running I take it off the key chain and carry it in my shoe (so I don't have to hold it) which can cause problems if it doesn't get put back on the key chain. Wow, I thought I was going to have to take everything out of my chest of drawers in case it had fallen in one of them, but no, I just need to run more often. If I had used my shoes before today, I would have found the key sooner! Lesson learned = exercise daily. :)

Thanks, God, for found items!

No comments:

Post a Comment