I know, deep in my heart, that there is someone out there who is in desperate need for me to work for them and not just help their business but to improve it. I know I have skills. I have talents. I have drive. I have motivation. I want to work. I desire to put my efforts into making someone's business better. Who wants average these days anyway? Average just doesn't cut it any more. We want spectacular, and I would love to help someone make their business spectacular. Please, whoever you are, I want to bring efficiency to your business. I want to help you spread your cause to your market in Raleigh. Yes, hire me, and you will not be disappointed in the work you receive in return. No one else has ever been. That's right, I have references, and they all say I'm amazing. And no, that's not bragging; it's just saying it like it is. That's what I know.
And did I mention I have a degree? Or two? I got them in three years...perhaps this would demonstrate my work ethic to you? I have other examples if that doesn't cut it.Thank you for your time.
Sincerely,
Kat
~the girl who still needs a job and would love to make your life easier~
No comments:
Post a Comment