Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Toronto

The journey begins here in Toronto at Catch the Fire's School of Ministry. I am so excited to be here. Blessings to my wonderful mother and friend how endured the 10 hour van ride here. We stayed at a hotel for the night and today walked on Lake Ontario a bit and a little in Downtown Toronto. We found a Cheese Shop that made all of us drool and it didn't take much for us to decide the grilled cheese sandwiches were what we needed to have for lunch. I'm glad we had time to explore some and that we found our way despite a very inadequate map from AAA.

Later at check-in, I was feeling rather self-conscious lugging all of my stuff out of the van after seeing those from overseas with just one or two suitcases. Once again the question, "Why do I have so much stuff?" flies across my mind. But there is no judgment here, so why should I be worried about it? haha, well all things now have a home and I stayed on my side of the room. The dorm rooms here each have a "washroom" and 4 beds. Two of my roommates are here, one from Holland and one from Montreal. How cool! Dinner was delicious though more than one person metioned that we should enjoy it because it was the best one for our entire 5 months. Tomorrow begins the sessions and I'm quite looking forward to it. ...if there is anything specific someone wants me to write about just comment to tell me. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment