The rest of our time with Ivan and Isabel was wonderful; my small group received individual prophesies from Isabel on Thursday. She didn't mention if she recognized me from last December which is completely understandable since they minister over hundreds every year. Her word was also entirely new minus telling me of the teaching anointing that is on me that she mentioned before. She also said that there is an apostolic mantle coming for me and that I will be coming in contact with others of an apostolic anointing who I will work with throughout my "ministry".
My small group consists of Michelle and Amber from PA; Olivia, Carmen, and Andrea from Ontario, and our leader Judith from Germany. Oddly enough, I'm the oldest in the group by at least two years, weird. I love them all already and I think we will all mesh quite well. Praise the Lord.
The Ping Squash Tournament on Sat was great. I made it to the second round and then lost by a hair. Hopefully we'll be having more in the future; stuff to do in our free time does not make a very long list. After the tournament, my roomies walked to the mall where I had to buy some essentials including a new watch b/c my battery died. :( It's cool: red gelly plastic. The directions were poorly translated and quite incomplete, but I do like how it goes with every outfit though. haha. Another activity that we resort to because of boredom is walking to a Tim Horton's or Williams coffee shop relatively nearby. I went with a group Friday night after a game of Sardines in the parking lot fizzled out due to lack of hiding places. When we got back another group wanted to go so I walked with them as well - might as well do something physically stimulating if you have the opportunity, right? We didn't really check the time going and while there realized that our curfew (yes, we have one) was two minutes away. I wasn't really bothered by that fact, but we left soon after. When we got back, we were met by most of the SGL's who had a clipboard marking off all our names. Yes, it is the second week and I already have a disciplinary slip! Wow, don't think I've ever gotten in trouble for curfew in 22 years. Sorry, Mom! :) Some of us went out tonight but we did go a bit earlier.
This week we will be consumed with the Signs and Wonders Conference that runs Wed-Sat or Sun. Tomorrow we are sitting in the Supernatural Prophetic Seminar that Ivan and Isabel are doing with the church from 9-9 which should provide some good challenging practice. Another fun fact: All the students are now on chore rotation and tomorrow I get to serve dinner! How fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment