This week we are blessed with Isabel and Ivan Allum from Stratford, Ontario with us. We heard from Isabel Mon/Tues about how simple the prohpetic is (it's hearing what God says and telling it another), the filters we must use when speaking to another (if you're wrong will it be harmful or harmless?), and the difference between the office of a prophet and simply being prophetic (the office reproduces and imparts, but both can give equally powerful words). Monday afternoon we practice prophetic activation with one another. Definitely did some stretching exercises but it was all great fun. Everyone received really cool words from others and really cool pictures/words for others. (please excuse the lack of adjectives) I attempted to scribble everything down that was given to me; hopefully, I got most of it. Wed or Thurs either of the Allums will be prophesying over the girls in my small group; I'm really looking forward to that!
We have a Ping Squash Tournament coming up this Saturday which should be quite exhilerating. Stemming from last week's teaching on Hearing God's Voice some of the guys received divine relavation that birthed a new game: Ping Squash. You bounce a ping pong ball off the wall and on the table back and forth. Various points are awarded for where the ball lands before your opponent misses it. A quite simple game but a bit more active than regular ping pong, especially with corner walls that cause a more varied flight pattern for the ball. So, I've entered the weekend tournament and plan to have a ball. haha.
Today was my first time to ride the public transport when a group of us took the bus to a very pitiful Wal-Mart store across town (or as the Brits say it, "Worh- Maahht"). I only got some envelopes to send letters home - if I get around to it - and air freshener for the room and some how ended up carrying someone else's bag all the way home which was about 30lb. Not sure how that worked out.
No comments:
Post a Comment