"Out of the overflow of the heart, the mouth speaks" ...So glad my heart is getting back to the right place: softness.
"I will sing to the LORD, for He has triumphed gloriously...
The LORD is my strength and my song; He has given me victory.
This is my God, and I will praise HIm - my father's God, and I will exalt Him!
The LORD is a warrior; Yahweh is His name!
"Who is like you among the gods, O LORD - glorious in holiness, awesome in splendor, performing great wonders?
"With your unfailing love you lead the people you have redeemed.
In your might, you guide them to your sacred home.
"You will bring them in and plant them on your own mountain - the place, O LORD, reserved for your own dwelling...The LORD will reign forever and ever!" (Ex 15)
~~~ i am my beloved's and he is mine ~~~ i am my beloved's and he is mine ~~~
~~~~~~~ i am my lover's, and he claims me as his own. he claims me. ~~~~~~~
I'm weak in the heat of Your glance
And I resonate under Your hand
Responding to the One that my heart loves
With the breath that You breathed into me
In the fire of intimacy
Responding to the One that my heart loves
Today's another day to obey and surrender
Bending to hear the secrets You breathe
You delight to see how I respond to each new revelation
So I'm searching for language to capture Your wonder
Behold You in worship as You consume me
Every cell of me sings when I see You, beautiful Jesus
And I will not miss this moment to tell You I love You
You are the song of my life
...I want to worship til Your heart is satisfied
Jesus, I love you. Daddy, I love you. Spirit, I love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment