Sunday, December 12, 2010

Seems like a bullet point kind of day

- Shame to Honor week was great; I really enjoyed Peter and Heather Jackson. It turned out to be one of those topics where I thought I was all sorted out but in fact I have a lot to work through. It all comes back down to Identity.
- Isn't that funny that that was my 2nd sermon topic? So, I finished my sermon on Identity to turn into my outreach leaders but then I learned more in class so I'll have to do some revisions. Hopefully I will keep learning about it. I need it.
- Tomorrow BABES are leading the youth meeting all the way through again. I don't think I'm doing much for it oddly enough. Maybe I will push the arrow keys to move the PowerPoint forward during worship. Did I mention that I sang for the youth worship last week? Well, I did. It was interesting.
- Enjoying my last weekend here. So excited to come home for Christmas. Packing will be a bear this week but I know I will enjoy it. Today was a lazy day and tomorrow I plan on going downtown for one last adventure in the city. Woot.
- Over break I just want to rest and soak and such but plans are already piling up and that is good and bad I guess. Maybe I will have to pull in the reins a bit. I tend to be very good at filling up my schedule fast. Either way it will be an awesome Christmas. Yay for family and Jesus' birthday!
- Just watched Inception with Leonardo DiCaprio. Very good, I recommend it. It's directed by Christopher Nolan who is really good at putting together mentally stimulating movies nicely.
- Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment