...is faithful to bring it to completion.
Amen. As we are quickly approaching the end of school many of us are getting anxious about how far we have come since the beginning of September and comparing it to how far we thought we would have come in such a time. Have I really grown that much? Have I made progress? Am I becoming the person that I've always wanted to be and still hope to become? Thanks to the encouraging words of Sarah Jackson and the continual reminders of Daddy, I am remembering the fact that I am not done yet. He is not done with me yet. PTL. Just because we are going on Xmas break, just because we are done with the school and are on to outreach, and just because we only have one more month before we are kicked once more into the "real world" (whatever that means...i hate this term and think i will forever stop using it...ok, good) doesn't mean that we are done or that God has done all the work that He is going to do in our lives and that forevermore we are on our own or stuck where we are right now. Nope, what a lie. God never slumbers nor sleeps and He is fo' sho' not done with me yet. Revelations are still coming and issues are of course still arising. Makes me know I'm not dead yet.
This week we have John and Carol Arnott with us. John talked with us this morning and we had our last soaking time this afternoon. I'm working through identity, openness, trust, and knowing v believing issues. haha all huge I know and such core issues. Amazing how interconnected things are. If I think about it too much it makes my head spin leaving me back where I started: knowing I just have to trust and believe God is in control. :)
Good Quote: Honor is the fruit of love.
Maybe I already wrote that here but it was from the Jacksons last week and quite impactful.
Peace.
No comments:
Post a Comment