Christmas was good. I love my family. Breakthrough is evident which makes me excited. Did tons of shopping, but got a load of deals. Ate gobs of chocolate and had a chill and low key white Christmas. Delightful. Shared a bit at church first Sunday. Had fun with the Holy Spirit. He gave a short "sermon" on faith for me second Sunday. Awesome. Flight a bit delayed on Monday. Took an hour to get my suitcase. And had a lovely walk back to school from the bus stop. Yay, I'm back. No SGL's= stay up til 3am watching movies. :)
Being back in Toronto has been wonderful. Since we all our classes are over and we don't have any pressing duties everyone has been hanging out in the halls and lounges as opposed to hiding away in rooms or attending to responsibilities. Time is short. In a day in a half I will be on a plane again but this time to hop the pond. So excited but it still seems far away/not possible at the moment. We had our last pre-trip outreach prep meeting today. Prior to break Isaac and I were given the task of coming up with a drama or skit to perform while on outreach. We decide on "King of Hearts" a sketch I performed ages ago with the BOL youth group (when there was one). Didn't do much else about it until we found out that Lizi (outreach leader) wanted us to start practicing it today. Uhhh.... We got it all sorted out and it's going to be a bit better than the original (which is a bit dramatically cheezy). Added several other parts and such and I'm thinking we should probably get another name for all the changes we made. Not sure we are the performing sort but we had fun attempting to rehearse. I'll let you know how it turns out and if we were able to keep a straight face throughout. Doubt it.
Tonight starts HEAVY RAIN...it's our New Year's conference. Definitely not as large as ONETHING (wish i could go there) but I'm so freakin' excited. Can't wait to dance and go crazy. Duncan Smith is speaking tonight after a major rock out by the Freshwind Band.
No comments:
Post a Comment