Wednesday, February 15, 2012
2012 - A Year Full of Possibilities
~ Taken from Catch the Fire USA Website ~
Happy New Year! The start of a new year often brings with it a feeling that I get a fresh start to things. If I have been looking for a time to kick-start good habits, get back on the bus to being healthy, or even begin a new adventure, the start of the year always provides an opportune time to do so. A new year provides a great time to shake of the heavy burdens of years prior and forget the weariness that was dragging me down before. Time to shake off the old coat and step into the new! New! New! New!
In Isaiah it says, "But forget all that - it is nothing compared to what I am going to do. For I am about to do something new. See, I have already begun! Do you not see it? I will make a pathway through the wilderness. I will create rivers in the dry wasteland....so my chosen people can be refreshed."
There is such an anticipation in my spirit as to what the Lord has in store for His kids this year. The only way to describe it is there is a deep "joyful excitement." Though I knew God was up to good things in 2012 I just asked God, "What are you looking forward to this year?" Almost immediately, He replied with such deep emotion and love in His voice, "More of my kids are going to know me, find me this year. They are going to feel my love" as if this was the breakthrough He had been waiting for since the fall. His kids are going to come home!! Our family is going to grow this year and that is surely exciting.
A Welcome Home party will surely be in order, I do believe. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment