Monday, March 7, 2011

ho hum

Being at home, which for the moment in indiana, has made me feel like I'm not on an adventure, but thinking past over the last month I realize just how in error I am. February, which is the shortest and longest month of the year has been jam-packed with so many things it has lived up to this description. It's strange to think that in the first two months of the yeah I have already been to four different countries, and in this last month I've been in four different states. Craziness. I guess God took me seriously when I said I like to travel.

Now is the time for the spring School of Ministry to begin and my FB news feed is filling up with all the comments of those returning and I am shattered. I have a friend from here going and when the idea came up I was thisclose to driving up with her right then so I could see people. Really chatting over the computer is no where close to being enough when it comes to conversing with the ones you love. I will, however, try to do better and make the most of the glorious technology we have. paabbbsst.

New things are on the horizon like cleaning my room and trusting God for my life. Two monumental tasks to be sure. Best get on that.
Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment