Thursday, October 20, 2011

Fall Fanfare

Fall has not forgotten North Carolina. Wow, do I love it here; I'm wearing flip-flops and it's October 20th!! Today was a bit chilly for it, but before I stepped out of the house I didn't know it, and it really isn't that bad yet. The drive to work will be breathtaking soon as there are more than a million trees lining the interstate on my way in. This changing of seasons makes me want to go on a hay ride and pick pumpkins and drink hot apple cider and walk through a corn maze with friends. Though I don't particularly prefer cold weather at all I do find fall and winter rather romantic seasons. It's at this time of year where you just want to cuddle up on the couch with a special someone and watch a movie or look at all the beautiful scenery of the changing landscape...from the window. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment