Wednesday, February 11, 2015

2015: The Year of Truth

Here's some to get the year started. :)

Remember.
Remember you are mine and I never let you go.
      (Have not, am not, will not. Not ever.)
Remember it's not over, I'm not done, you're not finished.
Remember the work of the cross is.
Remember I am faithful and I will complete my masterpiece.
Remember you are worth it.

Remember that I know you and care about your dreams.
Remember that I gave them to you.
Remember that you are valuable.
      I have chosen you for amazing things.
Remember that I said "yes".
     (say "yes" and will continue saying "yes". always.)

Remember I said, "Fly!"
    Dare to dream, never look back, soar on my wings.
Remember I said, "Do not fear."
   I am always with you and I never leave you.
Remember your path is different.
   You wouldn't have it any other way and neither would I.

Remember life is good. I am good.
   I AM Love and I love you.


written January 31, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment