This outreach has been amazing. Really there are no words and I'm not sure if I am truly aware of everything that happened here. God knows and I definitely hope it was a load more than I realize. I trust Him that it is.
And while this trip has been about ministering to others, preaching, and leading worship, I feel I have gotten more out of this trip than those we have come to meet. And it's not in that mission trip way that the people have impacted a change in my heart. That has happen in a way but really it's just God still working on the issues that haven't been resolved in my heart and that have a lot of healing left. I love it. And I think I have finally accepted the fact that this is a journey and that healing is a process. As many times as I heard this I hated the thought and wanted improvement to be immediate but now I'm ok with how it works. It's a journey. And I'm going to enjoy the ride.
So tomorrow we leave for Toronto. Can't wait to catch up with friends on other teams; I have missed them so much. And, though quite surreal, I'm headed to Indy a week from today though I haven't purchased a ticket yet. Errrr.... I'll do that soon I guess. And then I don't really know what is next but thankfully I am not stressed about it. That doesn't mean that I will do nothing, but I'm not going to lose sleep over it. God has been constantly reminding me that He has plans for me and that they are good and that He cares about my destiny and so I don't have to worry about it. yay.
And so this chapter soon ends and the next begins.
Peace.
No comments:
Post a Comment